Subliminal Subliminal

I don't do much on Newgrounds anymore, but this would have been something I would have blammed in the portal. No offense.

The only reason I decided to review this is because of the following:
More than 25k views
Daily 5th place, 3-5-05

Kinda creepy.

Industrial Revolution Industrial Revolution

Although I the song's lyrics were for the most part indistinguishable, I still loved it. The animation was smooth, the song style fit pefectly, the mouths were excellent...

...and I LOVED the ending.

If you get less than a 105%, your teacher has his/her head up his/her ass. That goes way beyond the call of duty.

-- I logged in just to review this --

L and Raito's night L and Raito's night

You have an excellent animation style, but... As for humor, I found none...

Black Jellybean 2 Black Jellybean 2

I expected a blam. The Mario Coin box told me to blam. The fucking jellybean, for god-sakes, told me to blam! But...

...then the actual movie started. Good thing, too. A few seconds later and I would have hit 0. Instead, you get a 3.

After tonight, the cartoon's not really relevant, but it's still gonna be funny.

DeathRayGraphics responds:

You might need some medication. Neither the box nor the jellybean had a voice track.

ChronoTriggerLegendsEp2 ChronoTriggerLegendsEp2

Eh, it was alright... The dialogue in the Chief's Hut was hard to follow because "Azula's" white text was placed on a bright yellow fire background. I will admit, though, it was better than I expected.

Starcraft Deleted Scenes1 Starcraft Deleted Scenes1

It was a'ight... Just one "scene," though? I think you could have come up with more.

Sweet lil'Wilbert Sweet lil'Wilbert

I like. Ending made me laugh.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

It's almost been 4 months... FINALLY you submit another episode. I could find nothing wrong with it. Truly a professional-quality work. I have suspicions you work for an animation studio somewhere.

Chrono Trigger Unglued 02 Chrono Trigger Unglued 02

The first time through, the music decided to echo itself and sounded baaad. Your shopkeeper isn't a shopkeeper, but I guess I can forgive that since it's a parody. The graphics were a bit distorted, and it felt overall kinda cramped. The arrow keys were irritating; when you were supposed to CLICK the pendant, I tried walking to it instead, which resulted in a restart of the movie.

However, all problems aside, since it was Chrono Trigger it is worthy. Though not laugh-out-loud, it was a bit humorous at times.

Cryokenetic responds:

Yeesh. The arrow key/movement thing never occured to me! I'll try and fix it up somehow.

Omg teh cat hax0rz Omg teh cat hax0rz

I gave you a 2. The animation and art is awesome. The sound killed your otherwise 5-worthy animation. When recording your voice, try not to max out the volume.